Fuel Your Fastest Running E-Course
As a running coach, one of the most common struggles I hear from runners is figuring out how to fuel in training and on race day. There are so many different products on the market and so many competing theories on sports nutrition that the information can be confusing and conflicting… especially when you just want to focus on training for your marathon or half marathon.
The Fuel Your Fastest Running E-course guides you through sports nutrition, fueling, and hydration, so you can be energized throughout training, avoid the wall on race day, steer clear of GI distress, and fuel your fastest running. By race day, you will be in control of your nutrition and hydration and ready to run your best.
What is it?
This is a month-long e-course, consisting of four modules designed to help you figure out your individual nutrition and hydration needs for training and racing marathon and half marathons. The course costs $59. For the Fall of 2018, the course is open to rolling subscriptions – sign up and get started today!
After the month is up, you can keep the videos and emails – meaning that you can work through the course at your own pace and review the information later.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to train your gut to avoid GI distress on a race day
- How to use whole foods for sports nutrition
- How to fuel to avoid hitting the wall
- Best foods to recover from hard workouts
- How to enhance race performance with supplements such as caffeine and beet juice
- What to eat before, during, and after workouts and long runs
- How to stay energized throughout training and on race day
What You’ll Receive
- Two emails/video lessons per week
- Optional phone consultation at end of e-course
- Guidance to determine exactly how much you need to eat/drink during a race
- Recommendations for sports nutrition products
Who This Course is for:
- Marathoners, half marathons, and even ultra runners who want to run their best on race day
- New and experienced marathoners and half marathoners
- Runners tired of dealing with GI distress during races
- Runners tired of dealing with fatigue, injury, or sluggish long runs
Week 1: What to Eat during Long Runs and Races
Video: Eating before and during long runs/races
Video: Whole foods options
Week 2: How to Avoid GI Distress on Long Runs/Races
Video: Gut training
Video 2: Hydration and electrolytes
Week 3: Optimizing Race Day Nutrition
Video: Supplements for race day
Video: How to avoid hitting the wall
Week 4: Recovery and Injury Prevention
Video: Best foods for recovery
Video: Eating enough and energy timing for your best running
How do I register?
Simply purchase this product and you will be signed up to start on June 18!
This course is packed with information and I encourage you to ask any and all questions throughout the course! I am here to help you fuel your fastest running. If you have any questions about the course, please contact me at [email protected] – thank you!